Saturday, January 15, 2011

Welcome to Science in Cinci!

Hello! Science in Cinci is a blog devoted to, well, science! Specifically of the evolutionary sort. I am a newish assistant professor in the Department of Biological Sciences at the University of Cincinnati, in Cincinnati, OH. I read many blogs written by scientists and have decided to start one in association with my lab-- I'll be writing about random things involved in the daily life of a young faculty, various bits of evolutionary biology (mostly plants, but others as well), and, you'll see some scientific blogging on the part of graduate students in our program. I hope to maintain this blog at least weekly, but you will soon realize from reading that faculty members that are running labs and teaching are *very* busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment